Power lynx 3
harsh Uninterruptible POWER SYSTEM – three PHASE
Defends your environment against unwanted electrical disturbances by providing:
- DSPM Watchdog software always on guard.
- Display monitor keeps you in control 24/7.
- Dependable DSP/PWM technology for unsurpassed reliability.
- Economical for the lowest overall cost with an Energy Star Rating.
- High efficiency of >92%, with an reliability of 200,000 hours.
- Temperature compensating technology that controls batteries for the longest battery life.
- A proven non-linar load capability.
- Provides continuous AC voltage without interruption.
- Microprocessor that stores any alarm so a history is always available.
- Sealed maintenance free batteries.
- 10 Year pro-rated battery warranty.
- 5 Year power train warranty.
- Meets federal, state and local code, UL924 and UL1778.
- Complies with the Buy American Act.
The Power Lynx 3 maintains efficient AC Power eliminating
noise, spikes, surges and brownouts. When the utility fails
the unit will continue to provide AC voltage without the
• 15 kVA – 125 kVA three phase output unit that uses the latest
DSP/PWM technology to provide the most advanced
performance and reliability features
208Y/120, 480Y/277, 208 or 480 VAC
208Y/120 or 480Y/277VAC, ±2% efficient.
• Sealed, maintenance-free, lead calcium (AGM) batteries
• 10-Year prorated warranty
• DSP/PWM Smart Battery Monitoring System is TEMPERATURE
COMPENSATED maintaining maximum runtime and battery life
• Microprocessor controlled recharge and DSP/PWM overcharge
• UL 924 and UL 1778
• Complies with the Buy American Act
• Provides overload, surge and undercurrent protection using
DSP/PWM technology and DSPM Watchdog Software to
protect system performance and reliability
• Surge protection against load surges as defined in
ANSI/IEEE C62.45 category A and B
• DSP/PWM technology and DSPM Watchdog Software provides
complete self diagnostic capabilities and LED Monitoring
• Informative advanced Display and Alarms keep you
in control of your environment 24/7
• Automatically performs periodic self-tests
• Single point of testing instead of multiple testing points
with battery packs
• Modular design enables flexible installation
• Forced air cooling for maximum reliability
• All systems are self contained
• Modular design and small footprint allow easy installation in
electrical closet or other convenient locations
• Factory start-up standard for all systems
• Extended warranty available
• 1-Year full warranty on system electronics
• System 1-year on-site warranty labor with
DSPM phone assisted start-up
• 5-Year powertrain warranty
• Maintenance contracts available
Theory of Operation
When the utility is present the load is connected to the Utility (Input Source), Power Lynx Family takes the utility power and connects it to the load.
In the case of a power outage, Power Lynx systems will convert the power on batteries to the required output power for the load.
Choose the bold face catalog nomenclature that best suites your needs.
Write them on the appropriate line. Order accessories as separate catalog number.
PLX3 – 30 – 208Y/120 208Y/120- EMB OCB/120/4
Description of example:
(30 kVA, 208Y/120 Voltage In, 208Y/120 Voltage Out, External Maintenance Bypass Switch, 4 Output 120V Circuit Breakers)